Fuchs Organic Spelt Pops with Honey 250g
Organic popped spelt reveal the distinctive taste of this ancient grains. Lovely light, yet still crunchy with toasty flavour resembles roasted barley.
The spelt pops also have delicate floral notes from the coating of organic honey.
Grown over thousand of years, each hearty spelt pop is the excellent source of fiber, protein, and essential vitamins, minerals. You will never look at spelt the same again once you take the bites of it.
A family of innovative recipes
• Cocoa cereals enriched with Bourbon Vanilla
• Extruded shells coated with organic blueberry syrup and South Tyrolean apple juice
• Müesli mixture of organic nuts and seeds
The healthier choice
- High Fibre, Low Fat
- No artificial flavoring or coloring
Italy’s leading cereal & müesli producer
Fuchs ranks as one of Italy‘s major müesli and cereal producers. With its roots in a small mill in 1922, today, it produces over 1 million kilos of certified organic müesli and cereal. They also export to more than 40 international markets.
A 100-year family business
Founded by Josef Fuchs I in 1922, Fuchs has been producing quality müesli and cereal for over three generations in South Tyrol. The entrepreneurial Fuchs family vouches for the quality of each individual packet of cereal.
Ecological & Sustainable Sourcing
- Cooperation with local farmers
- Sourcing ingredients from Austria and Germany to minimize carbon footprint.
Certified for quality and safety
- HACCP Manufacturing Safety Certification
- International Food Standard (IFS) Certification
- AB Organic Certifcation
|How to Use||
Simply consume with plant-based milk, fruit juice, or with fresh fruits.
Store in cool and dry place