Raw Organic Protein
Complete Protein made from sprouted, fermented, wholegrain brown rice.
Whole & complete, finally!
- Plant based & Soy free
Made from 100% certified organic sprouted whole grain brown rice.
- Sprouted & Bio-fermented
A special bio-fermentation process pre-digests the sprouted brown rice in ezyprotein resulting in a very low carbohydrate, high protein content (80%) with high digestion efficiency ratio (over 90%). Making it extremely easy for the body to digest and absorb.
Processed and dried at a very low temperature to retain all plant enzymes and phyto-nutrients.
- Complete & balanced protein
A natural processing method is used to produce very high protein content that is not just complete but balanced. Containing all 9 essential amino acids at a perfect ratio to meet our body’s needs.
- No added nasties or allergens
100% wholesome, naturally hypoallergenic and is very kind on your tummy! Better tasting even without additives. A new and healthier replacement for processed proteins from pea, soy and whey.
No whey but the results.
- Plant based. No whey?
ezyprotein had been proven in a double-blind, placebo-controlled clinical trial to be equivalent to whey protein isolate.
The trial concluded that sprouted and fermented wholegrain brown rice protein administration post resistance exercise decreases fat-mass and increases lean body mass, skeletal muscle hypertrophy, power and strength comparable to whey protein isolate.
- Yes! You need ezyprotein.
Daily protein intake from our daily diet is hardly sufficient. We need whole protein everyday as our body’s raw material. Specially recommended for:
- Vegetarian, vegan or a raw foodie.
- Pregnant and nursing mothers.
- Growing children or teenagers.
- People on diet or weight control.
- Athletes to help build lean, healthy muscles.
1-3 years old: ¹⁄3 scoop/day
4-9 years old: ½ scoop/day
Teenagers & adults: 1 scoop/day
Pregnant, breast-feeding women: 1½ scoop/day
(1 scoop in morning, half scoop in noon/evening)
Due to high digestibility and absorbability of ezyprotein, we recommend you to start with half scoop a day and gradually increase to normal dosage.
The intake is based on 50% Recommended Nutrient Intake Malaysia; you can consume other protein rich foods such as beans, lentils, nuts and seeds to achieve your daily protein requirements.
- People who have been diagnosed with kidney diseases and kidney failure should consult a medical doctor before consuming these products.
- People who have high uric acid and gout should reduce the dosage.
- Pregnant, breast-feeding women and patients recovering from operations need more protein compared to normal people. If in doubt, please consult a health professional before consuming.
- Certified organic by ACO
- Made with 80% Protein
- Complete Protein with All 9 Essential Amino Acids
- Over 90% Digestion Efficiency
- Real Wholefood
- High in Plant Enzymes and Phyto-Nutrients
- Hypo Allergenic
- No Added Sugar
- No Added Fructose
- No Added Colours
- No Preservatives