Emile Noel First Crop Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil, 750ml
- certified organic
- Hojiblanca green olives from Spain
- distinctive sharp & fresh tomato aroma
- first harvest of the season
- unfiltered, contain more chlorophylls & polyphenols
- 1L of oil from 8kg of olives
- first cold pressed, acidity levels <0.8%
|Why Emile Noel First Crop Olive Oil?
Every year, Emile Noël celebrates & welcomes its’ first olive harvest season in November. The packaging with 70s theme showcase the significant year for Emile Noël where they started first oil mill in 1972. First crop olive oil with Hojiblanca species give more intense and authentic aromas of olives, with nuances of freshly cut green grass and tomato. Its incomparable fruity flavour makes it an excellent accompaniment to crudités as well as all Mediterranean cooked dishes. It is an unfiltered and untreated oil which produced at low temperature, is more nutritious with polyphenols.
|1. First Harvest, More Intense Aromatic Taste!
First crop olive oil in year 2022 with Hojiblanca species gives more intense with authentic aromas. Its incomparable fruity flavour makes it an excellent accompaniment to crudités as well as all Mediterranean cooked dishes.
2. Higher Chlorophyll, Greater Vibrant Benefits!
When olives are harvested early, the chlorophyll is particularly intense and offers greater health benefits. As the harvest continues, the chlorophyll pigments decrease significantly throughout ripening. Pressing first crop olives yields less oil and the olives varieties may not very productive in term of fat content. Therefore, 8kg of olives are used to produce 1kg of oil!
3. Unfiltered olive oil, More Nutritious!
Our unfiltered olive oil results in richer aroma and pure fruit flavor because it retains tiny amount of fruit water. Hence, it contains both polar and non-polar polyphenols which offers greater antioxidant properties. While filtered olive oil is free of fruit water and only retains non-polar polyphenols.
- Certified organic
- Established since 1920, more than 100 years history
- First crop olive
- First cold-pressed virgin oil
- Unrefined & Unfiltered
- More nutrients with distinctive taste
- Every batch quality tested for heavy metal, phthalates, etc
- Packed in dark amber bottle
- Nitrogen flushed to prevent oxidation before opening
- No GMO fruits
- No preservatives, colouring or flavouring
- Gluten and lactose free
- Vegan and vegetarian friendly
|Country of origins
100% extra virgin olive oil*
Store at a cool and dry place. Avoid direct sunlight. Clouding may occur with cool storage temperature.
Ideal as drizzle for your favourite pasta, salad dressing, dipping, low temperature cooking and baking.
Emile Noel story
What makes us different?
1. Old and Gold
Emile Noël® is a French family-owned company with 100 years of history. It is the market leader for organic first cold-pressed virgin oils, being the first oil mill in France to press seeds farmed organically in 1972. Its exclusive screw press processing technique has passed down for four generations.
2. Cold-pressed Quality
The oil is slowly extracted through Emile Noël’s® novel cold-press method whereby a screw is slowly turned on the seeds, pressing and grinding them at temperatures below 60°C. Besides preventing heat-sensitive seeds from spoiling, this method also gives enough time to draw out the oil’s true essence.
3. Good Oil Starts from the Seed
Faithful to the old adage of “to make good oils, you need good seeds”, Emile Noël® travels around the world in search of the right organic seeds, particularly those grown in quality soil. By finding soil and climates that are favourable to the seed’s growth, they lay the foundation to extracting oils with excellent flavours and nutritional qualities.
4. Quality Judged by Oil Testers
Blind taste tests are conducted every week by a team under the supervision of Emile Noël’s® judging panel, where they evaluate the organoleptic characteristics of each product in order to determine its quality and category.
Furthermore, all oils are subjected to an internal monitoring plan created by Emile Noël’s® labs.
5. Environmentally and Free-Trade Friendly
Emile Noël® compensates small-scale farmers fairly for their work while providing working conditions that respect every employee’s well-being and dignity. They are also dedicated to enviromentally-friendly production by reycling waste, obtaining EU Ecolabel certification, as well as reducing carbon emissions and energy wastage.
Benefits of olive oils:
- Liver protection
• Laboratory studies found that extra virgin olive oil may help prevent or repair liver damage.
- Protect heart and reduce cholesterol levels
• High in omega-9 that can help reduce blood cholesterol.
- Rich in antioxidants
• Prevent infections and cellular aging by protecting them from harmful radicals.
• Contain oleocanthal that may have similar effect as ibuprofen.
• Reduce inflammatory markers.
- May reduce diabetes risk
• May have beneficial effects on blood sugar and insulin sensitivity.
Serving Size: 2 tsp (10g)
Amount per serving:
Total fats 10g
- Of which monounsaturated 7.5g
- Of which polyunsaturated 1.0g
- Of which saturated 1.5g
- Of which trans fatty acid 0g
Vitamin E 2.7mg