Natracare Organic Regular Applicator Tampons, 16pc
100% certified organic tampons with cardboard applicator
An award winning tampon specially designed to take care of your delicate area yet makes you feel comfortable and secured. It is made from certified organic cotton and comes with a smooth, easily glide unbleached cardboard applicator. Absorbent cotton tampons made for light or medium menstrual flow days.
Organic regular tampons with a smooth easy-glide cardboard applicator, which is completely biodegradable. Just twist to release and push.
Most applicators are made from plastic or rigid bio-plastics. These commonly contain phthalates, which can be absorbed through the skin and cause hormone disruption. What’s more is they don’t biodegrade, contributing to worldwide plastic-pollution.
Many rayon-blend tampons have a plastic veil to prevent fibre-loss, and they can also have added perfume or dyes which is totally unnecessary for managing your period.
This is why we only ever use cardboard and organic cotton. We never use GM cotton or unnecessary plastic, so we keep your vagina free from pesticide residues, plastic or toxic residuals or rayon.
- Made from 100% certified organic cotton that is free from residue of chemical fertiliser and pesticide.
- Free from any synthetic materials such as plastic and rayon.
- No bleaching and 100% chlorine free.
- The cardboard applicator is biodegradable. Rounded and petal shaped applicator make tampon insertion easier, safer and comfortable.
- Plastic free tampons
- No Perfume, Rayon or Dyes
- Totally Chlorine Free
- Biodegradable & Compostable
- GMO Free, no dioxin or pesticide residues
|Dimensions||19 × 11 × 11 cm|
|Country of origin||
Tampon: Certified organic cotton Applicator: Biodegradable cardboard applicator and paper wrapper
Recycled cardboard printed with vegetable-based ink
Store in a cool and dry place.
Be the first to review “Natracare Organic Regular Applicator Tampons, 16pc”
You must be logged in to post a review.
There are no reviews yet.